The FNaFLore.com Forums are now archived. For more information, please see this post.

FNAF:SL Ultimate Theorizing Time

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KingAlex105X
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FNAF:SL Ultimate Theorizing Time

Postby KingAlex105X » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 4:11 am

The Private room is the FNAF 1 location and if u put 1983 in the keypad u see the FNAF 4 location. So my theory is that FNAF:SL is a testing facility for FNAF 1 & FNAF 4 and the crying child is Purple Guy's Son and the girl that died from Baby is the crying child's sister. Also on night 2 u see that the map has 2 observation stations and they're for the FNAF 4 & FNAF 1 areas. The first half was mine the other half was made by Dawko & his stream. (PS: add onto this if u like)

KingAlex105X

Re: FNAF:SL Ultimate Theorizing Time

Postby KingAlex105X » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 5:19 pm

Also someone stole this theory from me on reddit even tho i made it clearly b4 it was even on reddit or theorized by someone else...

Return to “Theories”