The FNaFLore.com Forums are now archived. For more information, please see this post.

Are we playing as Mike Schmidt?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Buttons Poppet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Are we playing as Mike Schmidt?

Postby Buttons Poppet » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 11:13 pm

"Please enter your name as seen above the keypad." - Hand Unit (fnaf:SL)
"Mike Schmidt, Valued Employee." - Fazbear Entertainment Check Screen (fnaf:1)
"Notice of termination. You're fired. Unprofessionalism, Tampering with the animatronics, ODOR". - Pink Slip Screen (fnaf:1)
" Jeremy Fitzgerald, Welcome to the Family." - Fazbear Entertainment Check Screen (fnaf:2)
"Great! Now get out. You're fired. General unprofessionism, Tampering with the animatronics, ODOR." - Pink Slip Screen (fnaf2)
"Fritz Smith, Employee 03, First day on the job? Really?!?!" - Pink Slip Screen (fnaf2)

Then reason why I am emphasising on the Odor details, is I believe that all three of these employees have been killed by the same animatronic, Ennard. It all started with Mike Schmidt, the second employee who worked for Circus Baby's Pizza World and Ennard has been skin hopping from person to person, blending in. Of course Ennard is an amalgamation of all the animatronics after they were "scooped" and used Mike's body to get away and most likely hunt down Purple Guy and destroy him. Which is also why he keeps returning to the restaurants as a security guard and tampering with the animatronics.

What do you guys think of this theory?

KingAlex105X

Re: Are we playing as Mike Schmidt?

Postby KingAlex105X » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 9:24 pm

That doesn't work out because they only tamper the animatronics on night 7 FNAF 2 reason seems good but FNAF 1? no. SL takes placed right after FNAF 2 so i guess that debunks my FNAF 2 one also...

CircuSh

Re: Are we playing as Mike Schmidt?

Postby CircuSh » Sun 01 Jan, 2017 9:58 pm

Jeremy wasn't fired though. It was his successor, Fritz, who presumably got fired for tampering in FNAF 2. Although this is interesting as it would mean a possibility of Mike Schmidt being one of many zombies created by Ennard's scoopings.

Anyway, I do believe that Mike Schmidt and "Mike Afton" are the same person. Not only do they share a given name but the girl Baby scooped had green eyes just like the girl from FNAF 4 so she would be the "Sister" in Sister Location to the protagonist, Mike.

Return to “Theories”