The FNaFLore.com Forums are now archived. For more information, please see this post.

New avatars and more!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kizz
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New avatars and more!

Postby Kizz » Sat 30 Apr, 2016 3:40 am

I'm pleased to announce a design push on the forums, because apparently, I love overworking myself on five different projects at once!

I've added new avatars. You can now select from a small pool of avatars uploaded to the server. All the basics are there, with plans to expand to more avatars.

I also plan to add more smilies in a FNaF theme, but that'll wait until later. Enjoy the new avatars, and I'll check back to try and improve things a bit. make this part of the site a bit more cosy!

DarkSlayerX

Re: New avatars and more!

Postby DarkSlayerX » Mon 02 May, 2016 7:45 pm

my avatar is fnaf 1 foxy.

Return to “Site Updates”