The FNaFLore.com Forums are now archived. For more information, please see this post.

Hi Everyone!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Retroity
Site Admin

Hi Everyone!

Postby Retroity » Fri 17 Jun, 2016 1:22 am

Hi everyone! I'm Retroity, and this is my mod introduction!

So I'm a mod here now, and I'll be working to moderate the forums here. I've done moderation at several different places, such as FreddyFazbearsPizzeria.com and several subreddits! I'll be working to improve the forums and moderate them. I've been a FnaF fan since the beginning! So hi! :)

DarkSlayerX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby DarkSlayerX » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 4:33 pm

Welcome to the team Retroity! If you need help solving the lore of FNAF, ask me or Kizz.

Retroity
Site Admin

Postby Retroity » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 3:11 am

Welcome to the team Retroity! If you need help solving the lore of FNAF, ask me or Kizz.
Thank You! :D

DarkSlayerX

Postby DarkSlayerX » Sat 25 Jun, 2016 3:19 pm

No problem! :)

Return to “Site Updates”