The FNaFLore.com Forums are now archived. For more information, please see this post.

Adding Private Messaging and Expanding Profile Customization

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Retroity
Site Admin

Adding Private Messaging and Expanding Profile Customization

Postby Retroity » Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:16 am

We've been working on some new features and improvements to the FnaFLore forums. Here's 2 of the latest features and improvements that have been added.

To start, Private Messaging is now enabled. This means that you can send messages to other users. To view your private messages, just sign in, and click "Private Messages" near the top of the page.

Secondly, we've added new profile fields and customizations. In addition to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+, you're now able to show off your Reddit, DeviantArt, Tumblr, and Archive of Our Own profiles on your profile page.

In addition to new profile fields for these sites, we've added an "About Me" section for profiles, where you can write a little about yourself.

To customize your profile, sign in, click your username near the top of the page, click "User Control Panel" and then "Profile"

We hope you all enjoy these new features. We're working on tons of new features and improvements, so expect those soon! If you have any suggestions, then feel free to leave them in the "Website Feedback" forum. We're listening!

Thanks everyone!

DarkSlayerX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adding Private Messaging and Expanding Profile Customization

Postby DarkSlayerX » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 3:13 pm

I am keeping my information private. All you need to know is that I'm 13, I live in the Bronx (New York) and my alias is DarkSlayerX.

Return to “Site Updates”